Sugar Mummy Alert: Wealthy Super Market Owner In Search of A Guy For Real Bed Action

Rich Sugar Mummy

Hello Admin... Please hook me up with a nice sweet younger man that will take me to heaven with his performance. As you all can see, I have a big backside and I am looking for a sharp young guy to hit me hard from there. I always like it from the back...that's my style. I am very wealthy. I own many restaurants in different places both in Nigeria and Ghana. So I can take care of myself and the guy. I will be his sugar mummy.

Here's my contact ...only one lucky, strong man who can service well will fill my hole with his banana throughout our relationship... 0806756***

Click the comment box below and drop her a beautiful message as well as your contact details if you are really interested in her.

Comments

  1. Action is the word...
    Calls and whatsapp: 09097788628
    BBM Pin: 2A9E6F49

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your next door job kind of guy.funny,spontaneous,soft spoken and fun-loving.you can reach me via email foresyht@gmail.com,bbm 333c102f or phone number 08035826883

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello beautiful damsel permit me to call you that, you are looking so beautiful. I'm currently Residing in Abuja, Nigeria and I don't mind relocating with every necessary arrangements where ever you are. I'd love to be with you and also promise to give you all the pleasures you desire. You could reach me via +2348150786425, which is also my Whatsapp line or via my BBM PIN 58C6828E. I'd love to hear from you.
    Gratitude.
    Victor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm Alexander presently residing in Ghana, precisely Accra. I have come to acknowledge your passion and purposefulness in achieving a lot of fun and even knowing more about moon as I step in to take you on a fucking experience with my strong African dick. Kisses and sucking, long time fucking and singing of romantic poetries will make you forget me not. I believe distance is not a factor. Kindly flirt me "HI" on Whatsapp via +233263079415 or you can call me for a date on +233240666954. Hoping to lick your pussy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enter your comment...addme on Bbm 2755D001 or whatsap 08038152868 or call +2347054475966 I am hot &fuck hard in bed you just give it a trial,I promise you won't want to leave me for a seconds

    ReplyDelete
  6. my name is iyke, here is my contact, 08162992477 looking forward to hearing from u soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment