Sugar Mummy Rose from Nigeria need a cute Man to $atisfy Her

Sugar Mummy Nigeria

Hi guys! I am Rose Nyamuttah, a 36 year old single business lady. I am financially stable and independent, an educated lady who enjoys the company of young dudes. I enjoy doing new things and nature and being adventurous on new tricks and tips. I am looking for a guy who is honest, romantic who likes to have fun and who is decent. He must be above 18 years of age and a non-smoker. I am looking for casual fun and no strings attached. I don't want any dramas so please come clean. I don’t like jokers at all. I just want a serious guy before this weekend who can take care of me and show me love. Yeah, I have money but I am desperate of tender care and love which often makes me feel incomplete. I wish I could get a serious guy right now but I will wait for one good person. Admin, I wish you can assist me on this hook up request as soon as possible. Thanks!

Click the comment box below and drop her a beautiful message as well as your contact details if you are really interested in her.

Comments

Post a Comment