PLEASE HELP: My distant Cousin is Pregnant for me. Should I Marry Her?

Love, Relationship and Online Dating Advice

Relationship Advice Needed: Dear Admin, I have a girl who I have been going out with since my secondary school times. But then, we do not have things together like having s'ex because I don't even know how to do it then. But after our SS3 examinations, she went to Onitsha and I went to Lagos. But as time passed by, we happened to meet again and started the relationship in full with a great love in us. She comes to my place in Lagos anytime she wants and goes anytime she likes too. Now, we want to marry and our parents said NO. They said their reason was because of the fact that our great grand father's fathers have close blood ties. But the funny thing right now is that she is already pregnant for me. Please my good people, what should I do?

Click the comment box below and drop a good piece of advice for him. Help a brother in need. Cheers!

Comments