Hi, I am Princess Noel. I am 36yrs old single Mum. I stay in Lagos, in my own home and I am looking for a guy for love, fun, and company with me

Uganda Sugar Mummies

Hi, I am Princess Noel. I am a half cast of a Ugandan daddy and an Australian mum. I am 36yrs old, single business woman dealing in textiles and fabrics and fashion. I stay in Lagos, in my own home and I am looking for a guy between 20 - 35yrs for love, fun, and company with me. I don't mind whether he is poor, I am ready to finance him, and do everything for him. 

He should be good looking and of medium size and height. If interested in me, get my contacts from the administrator of this page and we shall talk more. NB, I am ready for an HIV test with him.

Click the comment box below and drop her a beautiful message as well as your contact details if you are really interested in her.

Comments