Chisom, 35yrs Old Lady is Searching For A Young Guy Who is Good In Bed For a Sugar Mummy Affair

Abuja Sugar Mummy Nigeria

Hi guys, I am chisom, 35 years old single business lady. I am financially stable and independent, an educated lady who enjoys the company of young dudes. I enjoy doing new things and being adventurous on new tricks and tips. I am looking for a guy who is honest, romantic, who likes to have fun and who is decent. He must be above 18 years of age and a non-smoker. I am looking for casual fun and a no-strings-attached affair. I don't want any drama so please come clean. I don’t like jokers at all. I just want a serious guy before this weekend who can take care of me and show me love. Yeah, I have the money but I am desperate of tender care and love, which often makes me feel incomplete. I wish I could get a serious guy right now but i will wait for one good person. Kindly assist me and hook me up as soon as possible Admin. Thanks a lot!

Click the comment box below and drop her a beautiful message as well as your contact details if you are really interested in her.

Comments

  1. i luv ur smile also u plz contact me 0734455261

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm Alexander presently residing in Ghana, precisely Accra. I have come to acknowledge your passion and purposefulness in achieving a lot of fun and even knowing more about moon as I step in to take you on a fucking experience with my strong African dick. Kisses and sucking, long time fucking and singing of romantic poetries will make you forget me not. I believe distance is not a factor. Kindly flirt me "HI" on Whatsapp via +233263079415 or you can call me for a date on +233240666954. Hoping to lick your pussy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. am ronnie 28 fresh graduate i think i can do something nice rmwesigwa@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am young sweet and energetic...
    An expert in full body massage..
    My middle name is 'fun n Romance'
    Hook me up ...in lagos

    07037829739

    Call or whatsapp

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment