Hi, I am Jessica by name. I just need a Cool, Nice and Funny Guy For A Serious Relationship. I am Financially Stable!

Rich Sugar Mummy

Hi, I am Jessica by name. I just need a cool, nice and funny companion. I am a cool, honest and straightforward lady. Well, I am still single. I own a big supermarket from where I earn my living. I'm financially stable and I also own a car and house of my own. I am looking for a responsible, handsome, loving and caring guy who will love, care and treat me like a queen. I don't want any guy that will just be after my wealth and body. I don’t like jokers at all, I just want a serious guy before this weekend who can take care of me and show me love. Yeah, I have money but I am desperate of tender care and love, which makes me feel incomplete. I wish I could get a serious guy right now but I will wait for one good person. I promise to be submissive, caring and loving. I will do all my best to make sure you enjoy the relationship. Thanks!

Click the comment box below and drop her a beautiful message as well as your contact details if you are really interested in her.

Comments