I'm Rose, i'm single and need a caring guy for a dating relationshipI am Rose, 25 years old single business lady. I am stable and independent,educated lady..I am looking for a guy who is honest, romantic, likes to have fun and decent. I am looking for a responsible, handsome, loving and caring guy who will love, care and treat me like a queen. I promise to be submissive, caring and loving. I will do all my best to make sure you enjoy the relationship. To avoid too many request, drop your details I will add you for hook up myself

Rich Lovers and Flirts

I am Rose, 25 years old single business lady. I am stable and independent, educated lady. I am looking for a guy who is honest, romantic, likes to have fun and decent. I am looking for a responsible, handsome, loving and caring guy who will love, care and treat me like a queen. I promise to be submissive, caring and loving. I will do all my best to make sure you enjoy the relationship. To avoid too many request, drop your details I will add you for hook up myself.

Click the comment box below and drop her a beautiful message as well as your contact details if you are really interested in her.

Comments