Hi, I Am Adora By Name And I Am Here In Search Of A Serious And Honest Guy For A Relationship

Marriage Hook-Ups

Hello Admin, please this is strictly for serious people. My name is Adora and I am seriously searching for a serious and honest man for a relationship that will lead to marriage. I am a graduate working in my father's company as the manager. So I am not after money. All I need is the honest man that will make me feel like a woman. I need a Serious and matured man. I don't want to get my contact published here. But if you are interested, kindly your contact here and I will get back to you either through your Facebook profile or via any other means you provided through the comment box.

Click the comment box below and drop her a message and your contact details if you are interested in her.

Comments