Hello, This is Sandra Karungi. I am a 28-year old girl working in Nigeria as a cashier. I am single and looking for a guy between 20 - 35 years for love, fun, and company

Rich Lovers and Flirts

Hello, This is Sandra Karungi. I am a 28-year old girl working in Nigeria as a cashier. I am single and looking for a guy between 20 - 35 years for love, fun, and company. I don't mind whether he is poor because I am financially stable and ready to support him financially and do for him whatever he wants.

Click the comment box below and drop her a message and your contact details if you are interested in her.

Comments

  1. Hi Sandra, my name is Bonface Murithi, from Nairobi Kenya. am am cute en hudsome guy, 30yrs old. am interested in you, wish you give me that chance of being with you sweetheart. pleace contact me on. phone no. +254728854747, or email at boncentre@gmail.com thank sweetheart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sandra am Emmanuel Kama. Am 21 yrs from East Africa. I have just seen ur pic n am alrdy in lov with u. Just wanna try ma luck n connect 2 u ready 2 do all u want me 2 with no excuse. Pliz contact me on +256759235008 or kamanyireemmanuel@gmail.com. ;) love u girl <3 can't wait

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey miss Sandra, am name z Emmanuel Kama n am 21 yrs old. I've liked ur bio I've fallen 4 u alrdy. Am requesting 4 a chance 4rm u ready to do anythin u want me 2 do miss. Pliz hit me on +256759235008 or kamanyireemmanuel@gmail.com. Can't wait 4 ur mail miss ;) am already feelin u <3 love miss

    ReplyDelete
  4. +256759235008 or kamanyireemmanuel@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment