Hello, I am Feliciano, 33 years old, From Finland. I need a Sugar Boy in Nigeria. I am presently in Lagos. Be ready to have fun with me always

Rich Sugar Mummy

"Hello, my name is Feliciano. I am 34 years old and I am from Finland but currently in Nigeria residing at Lagos. I believe in online dating since in our country, it is a common practice. However here in Nigeria, it is still a new thing. I am seeking for a no-string-attached relationship with a young toy-boy living in any part of Nigeria. 

I am working with a Non-Govermental Organisation here in Nigeria. I am a busy lady but I like smiling because it means everything to me. I am a kind and keen lady. Someone good on bed will do me better. Kindly be above 19 years. I will ignore any immature or kiddish reactions.

Click the comment box below and drop her a message and your contact details if you are interested in her.

Comments

  1. Get the best exclusive VIP arrangement for sugar mummies and sugar daddies,parties for executives,government parties,pimp arrangements for for ladies each men pays 110,000 to 120,000naira per night for VIP arrangement and 40,000 to 50,000 for regular arrangement,for guyz each sugar mummies in vip pays from 100,000 to 120,000 per night and 50,000 to 60,000 for regular arrangement. We also do pregnancy arrangement for sugar mummies in nigeria and our ladies who are desperately in need of child pay as much as 400,000 to impregnant them and they 2milloin naira for the child when born,we are licensed agent the only certified and incorporated agent in Nigeria,with recognition in African dating sites,we are the best here in Nigeria and we also have our international site for people looking for white ladies and white men who often come to africa for business and other personal affairs. Call mr thomas for details of your arrangements @+2348180216366 or via email-pathfindersdatingagency@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. 07039765434. contact me on this mobile, for a trial will surely convince you. over the years i have learnt the secrets and hidden truths on how to delay ejaculation for up to 55 minutes and i am very well endowed down there. so feel free to contact me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enter your comment...09072290512,fill free to call anytime.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment